How to speak in public or known Public Speaking is an art of a Public Speaker in communicating with the aim of conveying a message to the public or the audience.
The procedure of public speaking by each person has different characteristics and contents of the message given too diverse, for example, gives a good influence, motivate, educate, entertain, convey an important information and tell a story that has a lesson.
Do all Public Speaker has a natural talent in him?
In this case can be categorized into 2 parts.
The first is talent. For example in some public figure who has a natural talent for speaking flexibly and professionally, but it is also supported by their flying hours.
The second you can be a Public Speaker through a training or education / courses / seminars in the learner in a professional manner. What are the advantages one studies Public Speaking?
Have more value in the course of a career
Improving one’s confidence in socializing
Affects the way a person during a presentation
The ability to speak, opening remarks
Adding creativity in the delivery of teaching
Adding a side income as MC, presenter, or moderator
The importance of adding a skill and understanding in Public Speaking course will give you the impression for the audience. As a Public Speaker, you can not only rely on the quality of the material to be delivered. Material Public Speaking has become the main message of giving the message to the audience, but if not given the spices in a manner , then your audience will tend to get bored quickly and immediately turned his attention to other things. Especially if you have the opportunity to speak in public for 1 hour. Your creativity will be an important contributing factor so that the aims and objectives can be achieved and be absorbed by the audience.
Speaking in public is regarded as the biggest fear in a person’s life, even more than the fear of death.
For those of you who like to develop skills in public speaking will have a positive added value among your peers or in a forum. By increasing the hours you fly, the more knowledge and techniques that you can develop in any perfomance.
Any profession that requires skill Public Speaking?
Director / Manager
Teacher / Lecturer
Presenter / MC
Public Relation (PR)
Student / Student / Student
and for anyone who wants to hone his skills as a Public Speaker
If today you who are want to develop your confidence in public speaking, here are some tips on public speaking that you can prepare in advance and you can apply in your daily life.
1. To become a good speaker you can start being a good listener . Consciously or unconsciously, the other person will feel more comfortable when you can be a good listener. The more you hear, the more information you have and you can learn.
2. Avoid to cut a conversation when communicating because it can change the atmosphere of a conversation becomes strained and ineffective. This point will train you to have a good attitude when audience response you throw a question.
3. How to communicate with a question will create a conversation becomes warmer. ” Oh ya..saya also had heard the news. I think …. What do you think? ”
4. Give a 3 second pause in a conversation before you respond to the other person. This will make the other person more calm when communicating with you.
5. Do not judge the other person if you feel does not agree with what they say. Better you give a suggestion or solution.
” Oh..saya never heard about this business I think maybe you can do some more research for maximum results ” This way is much better and more effective than you say, ” I believe your business is not likely to succeed ”
6. Keep your cell phone while you’re talking to someone. A conversation will not be effective when one speaks while doing text message or whatever it is. You may request permission to the other person than you talk while the eyes glance at the phone.
” Sorry for a while I had to reply to this message ” This way of making the other person feel valued.
7. Give a little small smile when you listen to others. Remember a little, yes. And do not forget to gaze at the other person. It can foster a sense of trust someone to yourself and show that you appreciate them.
8. Learn to give a compliment , to which one must sincerely from your heart. It can train you to easily give positive energy as you blend with the audience. Surely you do not want to become a different person when you’re under the stage.
9. Use every opportunity . If you got the chance to speak in public, do not reject beforehand. This is a good signal for you, take advantage of the opportunity to add your flying hours.
10. Diligently read appropriate materials or field of work. Digging and had knowledge that suit your field will greatly help you during the performance. ” As a folder in the computer that rich documents ” If you never fill it then there is nothing that can be issued in words.
Development of the internet is increasingly widespread certainly can be your references. The search engine Google and Youtube can be the best reference when you need information about the material you want to convey.
In addition, it never hurts to ask the opinion of your peers. Criticisms and opinions of them can make you recognize the weak spots / blind spot that you do not realize. In a study that usually happens is the repetition of words like “well how, ok then.” There is nothing wrong in these words, but if repeated in every delivery then it will make your audience feel uncomfortable.
I’m afraid … How would the audience reaction? .. Is this a matter of interest? … Oh yes could enga …
When the first person gets the opportunity and duty to speak in public is often given more focus to the negative. Fear and anxiety are excessive if they are not in control it will make your mind getting messed up.
It is better for you to focus on the things that you have prepared in advance. When you walk to the podium, said enthusiastically yourself. “I have prepared well, all will be fine”
“I’m ready for this speech,”
“The audience will learn something from the material that I have to”
“I’ve been training hard, this is a matter that is either” When you can turn your attention to something positive, you will find yourself much quieter than before. No matter how good your material if you’re not confident that the audience can participate taste. Remember, you only allow positive thoughts is the main focus before you perform. Fear and nervous is a natural reaction to your face, but not as a major obstacle to your doing good presentation. To answer your needs in more developing potentials and increase confidence in public speaking. You can join a public speaking seminar a guided directly by Mr. Haryanto Kandani .
2-day program is open to the public and will open your mind and help you in how to speak in public.
Training methods 30% theory and 70% practice, and you’ll learn:
How convenient and effective way to overcome fear and nervous.
How to create courage, calmness and stability.
Mastering the three essential components (Vocal, Verbal and Visual).
How to attract and retain the attention of the audience (Maintain Interest Level).
Mastering how to open (Attractive Introduction) and closing (Closing Powerful) in an interesting presentation.
Mastering how to give a presentation (Meaningful Message) were impressive.
Mastering a wide variety of techniques to melt (Ice Breaking) and turn (Energizer) atmosphere.
How to speak in public very well even without preparation.
Knowing the technique of preparing the flow of clear presentation in a short time.
How technique speak convincingly to customers, business partners, bosses, subordinates and co-workers.
Learn 12 tips to become a powerful speaker (Great Speaker).
Public Speaking learn various techniques from world experts.
Best promo in our training is free Reseat to every training that we conduct. There is no additional charge if you want to join the class. Our classroom door is always open to the alumni for reviewing and honing their skills. You can enjoy all the facilities such as coffee break and lunch without having to pay again. We are pleased with the significant improvements to our alumni. Some performers and presenters will also join in this class in order to develop their potential in the face of competition.
Your satisfaction is our priority, so we give a 100% money back guarantee if you find it does not benefit from this training. Investment you provide will not be in vain, we would appreciate your trust in this training.